Welcome to www.elektronske-cigarete.info
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vandy vape Pulse X, the top squonk compatible with 18650/20700/21700 and Vandy Chip

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Health Cabin

Health Cabin

Advanced Member

• Supplier
  • 1,294 posts
Pulse-X-BF-11.jpg

Vandy Vape Pulse X BF Squonk Kit

The brand new BF Kit, collaborated by Vandy Vape & Tony B & Stefen Z offering you the best vaping experience.

Pulse X Squonk Mod is compatible with single 18650(Included adaptor), 20700 and 21700 battery and maximum output can be reached to 90W, which features large 8ml e-juice squonk bottle satisfying your daily needed. Pulse X BF Kit follows the exquisite design of Vandy Vape Pulse line up, which is compact in size and high performance. Pulse X Squonk Mod is powered by affordable Vandy Chip with excellent quality and highest stability, supporting multiple protections including overheating protection, open circuit protection, short circuit protection and etc.

KNOW MORE

MORE NEW PRODUCTS HERE

Dobrodošli na ec.i !!!

Forum o elektronskim cigaretama i svemu vezanom za njih.
Trenutno pristupate našim stranicamaim kao gost. Vidite samo dio foruma.

Ukoliko želite da ova poruka nestane, molimo vas da se logirate ili registrirate ako to još niste učinili.

Ugodan boravak na našem forumu želi vam ec.i team.