Welcome to www.elektronske-cigarete.info
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cool or Cute, Which is Your Dish? I choose The Former

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Efun.top

Efun.top

Advanced Member

• Supplier
  • 1,499 posts
  • LocationChina
Hi vapers,
Choice question for you now? Cool or Cute, which one do you like? It's not choosing girlfriends or boyfriends, it is about vapes! Ok, let's go!

COOL>>
Geekvape Athena Squonkeris newly released by Geekvape. It has a cool shape, coming with Mechanical single 18650 battery Squonker and Top airflow RDA with BF Pin. It can give you very strong taste experience.
Please remember: Up to 50% OFF after log in
l4gDwIX.png
There is a giveaway for the item, please check>>Geekvape Athena Squonker

CUTE>>
SMOK Priv Oneis an integrated kit.It has a heavy and colorful shape, but it doesn't means it doesn't have a high performance.  It adopts a built-in tank and 920mAh built-in battery that shortens the overall height of the kit to offer you convenient operations and portability, with long run time you can enjoy vaping on a business trip. You can buy it for $22.49on efun.top.
S8mQyhr.png

Whatever you choose, I hope it can be a good choice for you!

Dobrodošli na ec.i !!!

Forum o elektronskim cigaretama i svemu vezanom za njih.
Trenutno pristupate našim stranicamaim kao gost. Vidite samo dio foruma.

Ukoliko želite da ova poruka nestane, molimo vas da se logirate ili registrirate ako to još niste učinili.

Ugodan boravak na našem forumu želi vam ec.i team.