Welcome to www.elektronske-cigarete.info
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA tank best deals at 3FVAPE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

3fvape

3fvape

Advanced Member

• Supplier
  • 2,135 posts
Hello everyone.
This time we recommend you the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA.
Let's check the following passage.

The Original Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA is constructed from stainless steel in 25mm diameter. It features large capacity of 5ml and convenient top fill design, as well as enhanced airflow and juice flow design. The two post build deck comes with velocity style posts for coils of more than 6mm internal diameter. The supreme dipper tank system will bring you great vaping experience.This item also has many color to choose.
authentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-supremeauthentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-supreme
authentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-supremeauthentic-steam-crave-aromamizer-supreme

3fvape

3fvape

Advanced Member

• Supplier
  • 2,135 posts
Hello everyone.
Good news!
The Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 RDTA is in stock now at 3FVAPE.

Real scene photo;
aZl2O9N.jpg

Main Features:
Stainless steel construction;
510 threading connection;
No condensation;
Capacity: 5ml;
Enhanced airflow and juice flow design;
Velocity style post build deck for coils of over 6mm internal diameter;
Top fill design;
Side adjustable airflow;
Single coil plugs included

By the way,the mod on the photo is the Bettle Craft Hybrid Mechanical Mod Clone.
Which is also in stock now at 3FVAPE and matches the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 perfectly.

Dobrodošli na ec.i !!!

Forum o elektronskim cigaretama i svemu vezanom za njih.
Trenutno pristupate našim stranicamaim kao gost. Vidite samo dio foruma.

Ukoliko želite da ova poruka nestane, molimo vas da se logirate ili registrirate ako to još niste učinili.

Ugodan boravak na našem forumu želi vam ec.i team.